Saturday, February 13, 2010

My major living room revamp & some of my recent projects.

So the past few days I have been feeling the "itch"...you know the one where you want to just rip your whole room down and start over? Oh, you don't? Welp, today I did the living room. Not that in the tiny allotted space I can really tear things up, I just took everything down from the walls and shelves and played around. It was so much fun, theraputic really. I didn't even spend a penny. How great is that? Viola! Here are some pics of the finished product.
P.S. I hate the lamp, so don't judge. I know it's too big and my next mission is to find one!
P.S.S This is what Aiden was doing to entertain himself while I was in my Designer's OCD mode.








Other than that, tomorrow is Valentine's Day...no plans until Monday. We are going to stay at a hotel Monday night...with...no...kids. None. Zip. Zilch. Ahhhh.

Welp, last but not least, here's some of my worky-work as of lately. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment