Saturday, July 7, 2012

Call me, maybe?

Let's get down to business. I'm spending 7-hour days with cancer patients, going to 3-hour lectures, MOVING, REMODELING, my business, mothering, churching, wife-ing (wifing?)...Just trying to find a steady little balance. It's a challenge, and, well, I like love it. (I need help, people.)

So, yeah. I have no reason to write this post. I usually only write when I'm feeling particularly contemplative or the writer's bug bites me, but today, I think I'm just happy that I have an empty agenda and a blank space to chart it. And, although I'm pretty sure no one in the world cares about how I have about 6 loads of laundry to do today, how many things I need to pack, etc. that's what today's all about, and today I get to tackle it! HOORAH! Hmm, maybe I need to make up some "house-cleaning pump-up" chant. Or better, I can turn on Pandora and jam out to Carly Rae Jepsen.  She currently makes me stupid-happy and giddy like I'm twelve. Ok, fine, eleven.  (Don't judge.)

...........................................................................................................................................

So, one another completely unrelated note, Stephanie finally really did move...it sucks...especially since I go to Starbucks alone now while she posts pictures like these on Instagram. 


.........................................................................................................................................


Anywho, life is good--as always. And I'm super pumped to let the home-decor/design-freak inside myself loose on this new house. But, as for right now, the house looks like more like a demolition zone and less like a cozy home. But, hey, you gotta start somewhere! Here's some before and after shots of the work so far.

Living room before & after paint (still in progress):

(The photos below are of child labor, FYI.)



 New fridge. Check out the gold light fixture in the background. Sweet Jezuz.


 Kitchen paint, awesomeee:



The Help:


Master bedroom paint...don't you love the rainbow looped office-building carpet and vertical blinds? I know, me too.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment