Saturday, February 9, 2013

worst blogger, ever.

I know.
It's been 7 months since I've blogged. Or SAVEN, if you're from Albuquerque.
I suppose you could say a lot has happened. First of all: school.
I am so close to being done, I can smell it. The hard part is over, I'd like to think, and now the worry is passing my boards & finding a job. (Do I want a job? Maybe I'll start on my Master's...Med School? Astronaut school?) Hmm, I digress.
It's so close I actually told someone today, "Hey, next time I see you, I'll be a nurse!" Dude.
It's safe to say that I am...scared. They said this would happen in Level 4...they said we would be scared. They were right.







In other news...
House is coming along. Umm, wow. Remodeling a house is not a small task. NOT for the faint of heart! I still feel like it's not "there" yet. But it's far from where it was. Hopefully we can tackle some final projects here soon.
Zee Guest Bedroom

Living Room


Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming, and that should be fun...<3 nbsp="" p="">
Love Love Love!
And maybe next time I write here...I'll be a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment